We install a variety of conventional, power vented and tankless water heaters. Not sure which one is right for you? Give us a call and we would be happy to assist you in the decision based on your needs and budget. Call us today at 226-220-7275.
Bradford White residential water heaters include exclusive features, that are found nowhere else. These include the Hydrojet® Total Performance System, Vitraglas® tank lining, and the ICON System™ intelligent gas control.
These water heaters are the highest quality water heaters on the market only available to professionals like us, Gasko Heating and Cooling Inc. that install these on a regular basis.
Click the link below to see a wide range of Bradford White Residential Water Heaters.
Our high quality, advanced manufacturing processes, including robotics, sequencing of critical components and reliability testing for cold climates and harsh water conditions assure proper form, fit and function in all our water heaters.
Click the link below to see a wide range of John Wood Residential Water Heaters.
Rheem Tankless Features:
- Continuous hot water
- High energy efficiency
- Compact, space saving design
- Electronically controlled
- Exclusive sensing burner technology
- Exclusive film wrap overheat protection
- Digital thermostat with self diagnostic program
- Precise temperature control
- Consistent hot water supply temperature
- No hot water storage
- Low Operating Costs
- Low NOx emissions – all models
- Indoor or outdoor models available
- Two High altitude options: up
- to 6,560 or 9,840 ft. elevations
Rheem Tank Features:
- Low first cost
- Low venting cost
- No electricity required
- Large variety of sizes available
- Flow rates of 12gpm and up
- High altitude installations to 10,000 ft
- Low NOx emissions – some models
Dreaming of an endless supply of hot water, whenever you need it??
How a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Works:
- When the need for hot water arises by turning on a shower, washing machine, dishwasher or faucet, cold water enters the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater from the inlet pipe at the bottom of the model. The PC board is then signaled to activate the flame igniter or ignition.
- A combustion fan turns on to allow oxygen into the burner to ignite the flame as the gas control valve opens at a low frequency.Once an adequate flame is present the igniter stops sparking —beginning the next sequence of operation in a matter of seconds.
- Water is heated as it passes through the coils of the copper heat exchanger, and exits from the hot water outlet pipe to travel through the pipes of the home or business to the water fixture where hot water is needed. For Condensing models, the water is preheated as it passes through a secondary stainless steel (latent) heat exchanger, capturing any extra heat (or latent heat) before it escapes into the vent system.
- The gas valve and blower automatically adjust the incoming gas and oxygen to meet the water heating demands. If the demand is small, the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater can use a smaller flame and less gas. If the demand is greater, the flame can expand across the width of the entire burner to heat more water. The tankless water heater adjusts as needed to ensure the temperature set point is maintained. A digital controller allows the user to choose the desired temperature.
- As the hot water fixture shuts off, cold water stops entering the tankless water heater and the flame diminishes. The combustion fan continues to operate at a low speed for a short period of time.
Interested in installing a Water Heater?? Call us today for a FREE estimate 226-220-7275. Need service?? We also provide 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models.